Assistant Project Manager
We are looking for a creative mind able to adapt to different scales of projects, contexts and design identities.
- have a background in architecture with minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- have strong interest in project management
- have excellent administrative and organisational skills, including the ability to operate against challenging deadlines and prioritise workloads
- have strong communication skills (written and verbal): actively listening and capacity to present an argumentation in a structured way
- are able to work autonomously and collaborate with an enthusiastic team of unique individuals
- are fluent (spoken and written) in English and French — fluency in Dutch would be a serious advantage
- are proficient in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD would be a plus
- have a very good command of Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project)
You will be assisting a senior project manager on large-scale projects. As you gain experience, your role will evolve as an autonomous project manager.
Besides a competitive salary, you will enjoy:
- being your most authentic self within a fast-growing organisation
- working on meaningful projects together 30 creative and fun colleagues from all around the world
- an exceptional work environment located at the heart of Brussels: the Winssinger Hotel by Victor Horta
- flexible working hours
- the possibility to evolve within your role and interests: conferences, fairs, supplier events, trainings, and much more
- regular team events such as team breakfasts to catch up with your colleagues and learn all about ongoing projects and novelties in the design world, afterwork drinks…
Are you our next Assistant Project Manager?
Please send your digital portfolio & CV to email@example.com.
Looking forward to meeting you!