Experienced Architect / Interior Architect
We are looking for a very creative mind able to adapt to different scales of projects, contexts and design identities.
- have minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- are proficient in ArchiCAD (mandatory)
- are proactive and structured, conscientious and stress-resistant
- are a problem-solver, eager to find unexpected solutions
- have experience in preparing tender package documentation
- have experience in detailing, both for interior design and bespoke furniture
- have broad graphical expression capabilities in sketching and modelling in SketchUp
- are able to work autonomously and collaborate with an enthusiastic team of unique individuals
- speak at least two of these languages: English, Dutch, French
Besides a competitive salary, you will enjoy:
- being your most authentic self within a fast-growing organisation
- working on meaningful projects together 30 creative and fun colleagues from all around the world
- an exceptional work environment located at the heart of Brussels: the Winssinger Hotel by Victor Horta
- flexible working hours
- the possibility to evolve within your role and interests: conferences, fairs, supplier events, trainings, and much more
- regular team events such as team breakfasts to catch up with your colleagues and learn all about ongoing projects and novelties in the design world, afterwork drinks…
Are you our next Experienced Architect / Interior Architect?
Please send your digital portfolio & CV now to email@example.com.
Looking forward to meeting you!