Sales Support & Office Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Support & Office Manager who will work with our dynamic and engaging team of creative minds. This is not the kind of job you learn at school, with such diverse missions you get to wear several hats, take on various responsibilities, and ultimately develop a successful career in a wide array of disciplines.
Here are some of the things you’ll do to help run our office organisation and administration:
- Support business development of activities: managing tender submissions from A to Z, support the team in formatting and printing customer reports, preparing customer files and competitions, support financial offers.
- Oversee and support all daily office operations and ensure that the office is operating smoothly
- Perform general administrative duties, such as managing office supplies inventories and orders, following up office budgets, managing mail and correspondence, managing calendars and creating reports.
- Perform hospitality duties: greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls, organise office events, prepare meetings with clients and visitors, keeping the plants green…
- Be the single point of contact for office-related services suppliers (IT, cleaning, energy, telephone, maintenance, etc.) and manage requests and contracts.
- Provide HR support by coordinating recruitment processes, carrying out the onboarding of new team members, coordinating annual evaluation talks and organising team (building) events.
- Work closely with management and team members and offer administrative and operational support.
You will be the right hand of the management team and your role is an essential pillar within ncbham. We expect from you to have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to manage priorities and being confident speaking in public in French, Dutch and English.
That’s why we are looking for someone that is:
- organised, proactive and detail-oriented
- resourceful and autonomous, able to deal with complex issues and find constructive solutions
- that has a clear vision of what are the priorities, being able to let go of the initial plan and cope with ongoing changes
- driven to develop and implement sustainable improvements
- a team player and enjoys going the extra mile for the colleagues
- proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- fluent in Dutch & French (spoken & written), with a good level of English
Besides a competitive salary and fringe benefits, you will enjoy:
- being your most authentic self within a fast-growing organisation
- working on meaningful projects together 30 creative and fun colleagues from all around the world
- an exceptional work environment located at the heart of Brussels: the Winssinger Hotel by Victor Horta
- flexible working hours
- the possibility to evolve within your role and interests
- regular team events such as team breakfasts to catch up with your colleagues and learn all about ongoing projects and novelties in the design world, afterwork drinks…